Dr Rajesh K Mishra
With his deep feeling for all physical, mental, psychological and spiritual aspects of yoga and Ayurveda Dr Mishra thousands of people around the world by leading them to a healthy, calm and enjoyable life.
Dr Mishra has been teaching and spreading the truest and purest form of Ayurveda and Yoga around the world for over 20 years. He has formal training and extensive knowledge of anatomy, physiology, biochemistry and psychology.
He has a degree in physics, an M.Sc. in Ecology & Environment and a Ph.D. in Yoga & Ecology from CMJ University. He also has a Master of Science in Yoga Psychology from Bihar Yoga Bharti. He realizes the incredible benefits of yoga and Ayurveda for a healthy life and maintaining physical, mental and psychological problems.
People are fascinated by the groundbreaking teaching techniques of Dr Mishra and the way he combines ancient Yogic and Ayurvedic wisdom with advanced science.
Main achievements of Dr Mishra
- Dr Rajesh Kumar Mishra was awarded the prestigious Yoga and Spiritual Education Award by the World Religion Parliament in 2011.
- In 2010 he received the Health Education and Development Award from the Government of Nagaland, the United Nations Organization and the Global Open University, and in 2006 the Yoga and Ayurveda Award.
- Founding President: Yoga Darshan Trust – India
- Founding President: International Ayurveda Association
- President: Shaktya e.V.
- Vice President: Global Indian Network Community (GINCO)
- Initiator: German- Indian Business Summit – GIBS
- Member: BDY / EYU European Yoga Association
- Member: Yoga Alliance, USA E-RYT 500, RCYT; YACEP