Yoga Therapy Training Bremen
The Yoga Therapy Training Course is one part of the 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course of the Dr. Mishra Academy Bremen. This module can also be booked separately.
Considering the increasing demand of yoga therapy, we have developed a yoga teaching concept. Through the course you will learn to apply basic yogic techniques including Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Yoga Nidra, Shatkarma. Moreover, you will learn to adjust and apply these techniques according to the individual conditions and special needs.
Yoga therapy (“yoga chikitsa” in sanskrit) is the prevention and improvement of the individual health. Participants indulge in yogic practices to relive physical and mental stress. Being a part of yoga therapy enables you to unfold the miraculous healing power of yoga. The therapist training is based on applying traditional yogic techniques in collaboration with advanced knowledge of physiology, biochemistry, psychology and therapeutics.
After the completion of the yoga therapist training Bremen, students will be able to incorporate the advanced therapeutic concepts into traditional elements of yoga. We believe that blending the yogic techniques with medical knowledge is a perfect substitute towards having a healthy body and mind.
Details of the Yoga Therapy Training Bremen
- Must be completed the 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training
- Course time: Saturdays 09:00 – 19:00 & Sundays 09:00 – 15:00
- Location: Dr. Mishra Academy Bremen
- Teachers: Dr. Rajesh K. Mishra & Guest Lecturers
- Certificate: Dr. Mishra Academy Bremen & Yoga Darshan, India
- Yoga & Musculo-Skeletal System: Arthritis, Cervical Spondylitis, Back Pain
- The Heart-Circulatory system and Yoga
- Concept of Yoga and Nervous System
- Yoga and Respiratory System
- Yoga and Gastro-Intestinal tract
- Yoga and Urogenital System
- Teaching at the Dr. Mishra Academy Bremen
- Training: 50+ hours on 3 weekends
- Duration of training: 3 Months
- One of the modules of 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Extra occupational and preparation for work
- Guest lecture from Indian Yoga Universities
- Training manual for all participants
- Graduation: Dr. Mishra Academy Bremen, Yoga Darshan, India
- Free membership of Dr. Mishra Academy
21/22 August 2020 + 25/26 September 2020 + 24/25 October 2020
- 600 € / early bird – booking at least two months in advance
(200 € deposit on booking + final payment on first day of training)
- 750 € / regular (200 € down payment upon registration + two installments)
- 900 € / monthly installments (200 € down payment upon registration + 3 installments per month á 233.30 € starting in the month of training)
After successfully completing the Yoga Therapy Training of the Dr. Mishra Academy Bremen, each participant receives a training certificate from the Dr. Mishra Academy and Yoga Darshan, India.