With Dr Rajesh K Mishra & guest lecturers
Prerequisite is the 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training
Module-based education starting any time
What can you expect of the Yoga Teacher Training Course +300 h Bremen Advanced?
Dr Mishra Academy is presenting an organized and well-structured course to students in Bremen so as to provide an insightful yoga teacher training. Attending this course will enable the students to teach and share their ideas and knowledge of yoga as supported by a self-practice, strong connection within and inspiration.
The yoga teacher training course (+300 hours) in Bremen is to enhance teacher’s qualifications and abilities for those who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher’s training session. Moreover, this training session is an opportunity to certify your yoga teaching courses.
Our Course divided into two parts:
Compulsory modules (225 hours)
All students who want to complete more than 300 hours must complete the compulsory module. You can take part in any module as you wish.
Elective modules (100 hours)
Sie können ein Modul nach Ihren Interessen auswählen.
Details of the Yoga Teacher Training Course +300h in Bremen
Training Session: 300 Hours
Duration: 1.5 to 5 years (depending on the Student)
Lecturers: Dr Rajesh k Mishra and Guest lecturers
Graduation: Dr Mishra Academy
Modules of the Yoga Teacher Training Course +300 h in Bremen
Compulsory modules (225 hours)
Module 1: Introduction to Yoga Teacher Training – 25 hours
Module 2: Advanced anatomy and physiology 25 hours
Module 3: Advancing Yoga Philosophy – 100 hours
Module 4: Language training & language dramaturgy – 25 hours
Module 5: Yoga und Ayurveda Retreat: 50 Std.
Elective modules (100 hours)
Pre- & Post Natal Yoga Teachers Training / Pregnant Yoga 100 h (Or)
Children’s Yoga Teacher Training – 100 h (OR)
Meditation Teacher Training – 100 h
Dates of the Advance Yoga Teacher Training- 300h in Bremen
Module 01: September 24-25, 2022
Module 02: October 24- 25, 2022
Module 03: November 26/27, 2022
Module 04: January 28/29, 2023
Module 05: February 25/26, 2023
Module 06: March 25/26, 2023
Module 07: April 22/23, 2023
Module 08: June 24/25, 2023
Module 09: August 26/27, 2023
Module 10: September 23/24, 2023
Module 11: October 28/29, 2023
Module 12: November 25./26, 2023
As guided by Dr Rajesh K. Mishra, you are free to select the project as per your interest.
Benefits of The Project
Being a part of this yoga teacher training course in Bremen gets you many benefits. Almost all of us are aware of what potential benefits we get from regular exercise and yoga sessions. Yoga training helps you to have control and deep insight into your emotions, spirituality and physical health. Here are some benefits to make you clear about why you should be a part of this yoga teachers’ training course:
- Yoga teacher training session deepens your yoga practice up to the next level. You’ll feel the flexibility, and physical strength.
- You’ll be able to explore your own questions
- We provide you with a supportive and encouraging environment enabling you to befriend amazing people from all over the globe. Yoga is not just a practice. It’s a discipline to help you have a deep insight into your thoughts and emotions. Being surrounded by amazingly talented and motivated people while in yoga teacher training lets you go off the unheard and unspoken emotions. The result? You are no more stressed, or depressed and you’ll feel more contented in life.
- These are some of the reasons that participants of yoga teaching sessions tend to be more open, creative and emotionally firm. You’ll find the participants discussing what they feel, their emotions, goals in life, things they fear and many more unheard issues that they usually don’t talk about. Therefore, a yoga teacher training session brings you a great opportunity to establish contacts and share a strong bond with those you find more comparable and who share a similar story with you.
- Enable you to test perspectives
- Expand the field of yoga teachers
- Enhance your interest in the context
- You will find your specialization
- Highlighting some more eastern practices such as Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Kriyas And Mantras
- It’s never too late to learn something new in life. Our excellent guest speakers have amazing facts and knowledge to share with you.
Costs of the Yoga Teacher Training Course +300 h in Bremen
3000 € / early bird – booking at least two months in advance (500 € deposit on booking + final payment on the first day of training)
3200 € / regular (500 € down payment upon registration + two instalments, First instalments on the First day of training.)
3500 € / monthly instalments (500 € down payment upon registration + 18 instalments per month á 166.67 € starting in the month of training)
*Early booking is possible 3 months before the start of the course.
** The registration fee is € 500 and is non-refundable
** The amounts include all training hours as well as the oral, written, and practical exam, snacks and drinks during breaks.
*** Education Gift Voucher/ Scholarships/ discounts are available only at regular cost.
Yoga Teacher Training Course +300 h Bremen
Teaching Practice, Evaluation and Certification
One of the integral parts of this yoga training in Bremen is teaching practice. This is to encourage student-teacher experience in a profound learning environment. Teaching practice involves:
The evaluation will be depending on the yoga teaching practice which is an integral part of this training, with special interest to develop and encourage student-teacher experience in the profound learning environment. The practical test of the Yoga Teacher Training in Bremen involves:
- Asana, Pranayama, Mudra & Bandha, Yoga Nidra and Meditation
- Behaviours of the participants
Note: Taking all the classes is mandatory for participants. However, in cases of urgency and medical conditions, the students are allowed to take leave as granted by the respected teacher.
The participants will be certified with the Yoga Teacher Training Course +300 by Dr Mishra Academy Bremen.