With Dr. Rajesh K. Mishra & Respected guest lecturers
Prerequisite is the 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training
Module-based education starting any time
What can you expect of the Yoga Teacher Training Course Bremen Advanced?
Dr. Mishra Academy is presenting an organized and well-structured course to students in Bremen so as to provide an insightful yoga teacher training. Attending this course will enable the students to teach and share their ideas and knowledge of yoga as supported by self-practice, strong connection within and inspiration.
The yoga teacher training course (+300 hours) in Bremen is to enhance teacher’s qualifications and abilities for those who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher’s training session. Moreover, this training session is an opportunity to certify your yoga teaching courses.
Details of the Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bremen
Modules of the Yoga Teacher Training Course Bremen
Pre- & Post Natal Yoga Teachers Training / Pregnant Yoga 100 h (Or)
4-5. January 2020
15-16. February 2020
28-29. March 2020
25-26. April 2020
23-24. May 2020
Children’s yoga teacher training – 100 h
Meditation teacher training – 100 h
27-28. June 2020
18/19: July 2020
26-27. September 2020
24-25. October 2020
28-29. November 2020
19-20. December 2020
Language Training – 16 h
Yoga philosophy 16 h
Yoga and psychology – 50 h
Yoga Therapy and Health Management – 100 h
Office Yoga Training – 16 h
Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat- 50 h
Yoga Anatomie & Physiologie: 16 h
Yoga therapy involves applying yoga techniques with the intention of creating and maintaining an optimum physical, mental, emotional and spiritual state of participants. The therapy is based on yogic principle, techniques and application particular for human ailments.
As guided by Dr. Rajesh K. Mishra, you are free to select the project as per your interest.
Benefits of The Project
Being a part of this yoga teacher training course in Bremen gets you many benefits. Almost all of us are aware of what potential benefits we get from regular exercise and yoga session. Yoga training helps you to have a control and a deep insight of your emotions, spirituality and physical health. Here are some benefits to make you clear about why you should be a part of this yoga teachers training course:
- Yoga teacher training session deepen your yoga practice up to the next level. You’ll feel the flexibility, physical strength.
- You’ll be able to explore your own questions
- We provide you a supportive and encouraging environment enabling you to befriend with amazing people from all over the globe. Yoga is not just a practice. It’s a discipline to help you have a deep insight of your thoughts and emotions. Being surrounded by the amazingly talented and motivated people while in yoga teachers training lets you go off the unheard and unspoken emotions. The result? You are no more stressed, depressed and you’ll feel more contented in life.
- These are some of the reasons that participants of yoga teaching session tend to be more open, creative and emotionally firm. You’ll find the participants discussing what they feel, their emotions, goals in life, things they fear and many more unheard issues that they usually don’t talk about. Therefore, yoga teacher training session brings you a great opportunity to establish contacts and share a strong bond with those you find more comparable and share a similar story like you.
- Enable you to test perspectives
- Expand the field of yoga teachers
- Enhance your interest in context
- You will find your specialization
- Highlighting some more eastern practices such as Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Kriyas And Mantras
- It’s never too late to learn something new in life. Our excellent guest speakers have amazing facts and knowledge to share with you.
Costs of the Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bremen
Yoga Teacher Training Course Bremen – Teaching Practice, Evaluation and Certification
One of the integral parts of this yoga training in Bremen is teaching practice. This is to encourage the student-teacher experience in a profound learning environment. Teaching practice involves:
The evaluation will be depending on the yoga teaching practice which is an integral part of this training, with special interest to develop and encourage student-teacher experience in the profound learning environment. The practical test of the Yoga Teacher Training in Bremen involves:
- Asana, Pranayama, Mudra & Bandha, Yoga Nidra and Meditation
- Behaviours of the participants
Note: Taking all the classes is mandatory for participants. However, in cases of urgency and medical condition, the students are allowed to take leave as granted by the respected teacher.
The participants will be certified with the Yoga Teacher Training Course 500 by Yoga Alliance, Yoga Darshan and Dr. Mishra Academy Bremen.